Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October

The girls and I have been on our own for a few weeks now.  Jason got selected to go to California and he will be arriving home in a few days.  He pretty much missed the whole month of October. We've been very lucky in our 4 years here in that Jason very rarely gets selected to go places, not from his lack of trying though. The first week was a bit rough on my but after that first week we got into a groove and things got a bit easier.
 The girls really kept me busy though!   Abby with soccer, girl scouts and her social calendar and Emily kept me busy just being Emily!

The good news is we have officially potty trained Emily.  No more diapers! WOO HOO!   She has been doing great and thankfully has gotten the hang of it rather quickly.   On a funny side note about Potty training, I do think Emily is going to be that kid that has to go check out the bathroom wherever we may be.  Every place we go to she has to go. I know I shouldn't complain and I'm really not. I'm thankful she tells me she has to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment