Wednesday, January 25, 2012

St. Louis here we come!

It's official! We got our orders and we will be moving to St. Louis, MO. this Summer.  We are all very excited and anxious to get this move over with.  This will be our first move with Abby in school and Emily's first move ever!  I am worried about the girls adjusting and making friends but I know Abby will be just fine. She has such a big heart and a great personality.  This move is bittersweet for me. I've made such great friends here that it is going to be very hard for me to leave.  I know that I have made friends that I will have for life and that is the silver lining.  I have personally been struggling with the news of our impending move since we found out.  I am so happy that we got our #1 pick and we will be closer to family but a part of me is so very sad to leave NJ.  We have made a great life here with great friends.  Right now NJ feels like home but I know home is where ever we all our together.  From the reaction of family and friends I think we will have a lot more visitors than we did  here!

No comments:

Post a Comment